The Forum

Filed under Features

Seven Summer Essentials

With summer just around the corner, being prepared and up-to-date will always come in handy. Whether you’re on a hot summer trip or relaxing at home, nothing beats the best summer experience like great deals that help you stay safe and stylish all summer long. These summer essentials will make sure you’re prepared for anything life throws your way.

1.) A Cute Suit: bathing suits not only allow you to create long lasting tan lines as you soak up the sun, but they also can influence your style, Old Navy and Walmart offer stylish swimsuits without breaking the bank, so go ahead and buy a few pairs!

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/9087d03a-d6d8-4584-8e8d-b8858349de40_1.48e8d22c67c2c24bb6853943616fcd06.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Click here to buy this suit.

2.) Flip Flops Forever: flip flops are essential for summer no matter what you are wearing. You can dress them up or dress them down depending on your summer plans. Find these cheap flip flops anywhere, commonly at Walmart, or Old Navy, Marshalls, and even Target.

Click here to purchase the sandals from Target.

3.) Get that Glow: Both of these items at CVS Pharmacy are under 3 dollars. Jergens Natural Glow daily moisturizer helps to even skin tone and provide a natural glow to your skin, while keeping your face from drying out from the sun’s rays. The After Sun Aloe Vera Gel helps to soothe the burning sensation in case you forgot to put on or reapply sunscreen. Whatever the case may be, this will be relaxing and soothing to your skin after a sunburn.

Click here to buy this item.

https://www.cvs.com/bizcontent/merchandising/productimages/large/5042809410.jpg

Click here to buy this item.

4.) Save your Skin: these items are under 4 dollars and offer a great amount of skin protection with the sport version of Goddess Garden SPF 30 sunscreen protection keeping you protected from UV rays while still allowing you to create a glowing tan. Nivea “A Kiss of Smoothness” lip protection with built-in SPF 10 keeps your lips hydrated and also protected from the sun. These items can be found at CVS Pharmacy.

Click here to buy this item.

Image result for nivea a kiss of smoothness

Click here to buy this item.

5.) Elegant Eye-wear: aviator sunglasses are a true classic and always in style. This pair of Metal Mesh Bridge Aviator Sunglasses put a trendy spin on the classic with a round shape and light metallic color. This pair can be bought for $17 at Target and make a stylish accessory to any summer outfit.

Click here to buy.

6.) Bright Beach Towel: fruit themed items have been a trend this year, so a pineapple beach towel is definitely a must this summer. This beach towel can be found at Kohl’s for only $15. Need something larger than a towel? Opt for this cute beach towel found at Walmart for only $12!

Click here to buy.

Swan Comfort Peshtemal Turkish Bamboo Towel Beach Pool Cover Up Picnic Bath Spa Sauna - ( Peach )

Click here to buy this item.

7.) Waterproof your wallet: water-resistant pouches produced by Wander Wet Bags are a great essential for the summer. It offers a great way to separate your dirty items like clothes or shoes, as well as wet swimsuits or other items you don’t want to damage the other things in your beach bag. These pouches are available in three different sizes.

Click here to buy.

• Seven Summer Essentials

Features

Ms. Wells Ventures Off to Costa Rica

• Seven Summer Essentials

Features

“Mamma Don’t Worry” About Charli’s First EP

• Seven Summer Essentials

Features

Editor-in-Chief Signing Off: the Final Farewell

• Seven Summer Essentials

Columns

Sweet & Chilled Recipes for the Spring and Summer

• Seven Summer Essentials

Student Life

Senior Last Wills and Testaments: Class of 2018

• Seven Summer Essentials

Student Life

Picking a Roommate: Do’s and Don’ts

• Columns

Organization Tips with Nat: Senior Sign Off

• Seven Summer Essentials

Entertainment

God’s Not Dead (A Light in the Darkness) Exceeds Expectations

• Seven Summer Essentials

Entertainment

Truth or Dare: Movie Review

• Seven Summer Essentials

News

#’s in the News

The student news site of North Hall High School
Seven Summer Essentials